BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, December 11, 2009

crazy eight meme

EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT

  1. loving my loved ones; daddy, mommy,brother, sister in-law and baby&friends!
  2. clubbing
  3. care for my health
  4. wine
  5. blogging
  6. together with friends specially hoi yi& chun kit
  7. chat with fren
  8. sms
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. to love and care for my loved ones as much as I can
  2. to da North Pole, I want to see da real Santa Claus!!
  3. i wanna go Maldives!!
  4. smile and laugh like there's no tomorrow
  5. i wanna visit around da world
  6. forever fren with my dear fren
  7. get married to my fiance
  8. have kids and hopefully, grandchildren too!
EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN
  1. i love you
  2. f**k
  3. i don't know
  4. wad r u doing?
  5. so?
  6. oh my god!
  7. damn...
  8. oh really?
EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ

  1. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
  2. You Are What You Eat
    3.Wine and Philosophy
    4.-
    5.-
    6.-
    7.-
    8.-
EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
  1. if i aint got you
  2. no promises
  3. a moment like this
  4. do you know
  5. bye bye
  6. cicle
  7. you are not alone
  8. you raise me up
EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
erm..
i'm really not sure

EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
  1. health is important, do not neglect it
  2. be more responsible
  3. be more patience
  4. good for the people around me
  5. spend money wisely
  6. cherish people around me
  7. be helpful to needy people
  8. -
EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME
  1. hoi yi
  2. chun kit
  3. siao hui
  4. kiyo
  5. eunice
  6. wen chi
  7. seng yen
  8. wenni

4 留言言言:

Anonymous said...

adui~
全部英文`
我可以用华语来回答吗?
嘻嘻~
=)

乖乖囡 said...

可以的啦><

Unknown said...

不爽了,只要一看到有英文字!!!

n1c0l3 said...

在我BLOG出现啦
来看吧~